ENTRY NOW OPEN
Scott Horner | Jennifer Lohman-Peterson | Emily Thompson
Saanen Specialty: Jennifer Lohman-Peterson
Friday May 25th Club BBQ & Youth Showmanship
6:00pm BBQ (The club will be hosting a BBQ social again)
7:00pm Youth Showmanship
Saturday May 26th The Udder Spectacular Shows
Rules and Entry details coming soon!
Every 10th goat is free
2018 Club members get $6.00 discount
Grand: Breed glasses (pint glass with printed goat breed)
Reserve: 12oz milk jug with jelly beans
BOB: Custom goat saying coffee mugs
BIS: Stainless steel milk bucket with BIS logo
Specialty prizes: custom printed canvas tote bag
New to showing?
Here are a few articles that can help you get started.
Some additional stats about how our ADGA sanctioned show runs:
- 3 ring show means there are 3 separately ADGA sanctioned shows (3 different judges).
- This allows you to gain access to more judges in one day and provides the opportunity to finish a doe or buck. (Each win is called a leg, you need 3 legs, under 3 different judges to finish an animal).
- Goats are shown in classes, classes are organized by age of the goat.
- Goats compete in their own breed classes, unless your breed is classified under AOP (all other purebreds)
- Only ADGA, AGS & CGS registered, recorded or applied for animals, that are recognized by ADGA as dairy animals may be shown in official ADGA shows.
- Registration or recordation certificate or a stamped duplicate application showing the date received by the ADGA office is requires for all animals under 6 months of age.
- A stamped duplicate is valid for 30 days from the ADGA office date stamped on it and can be used to verify the animal being shown.